My goal is to develop a PLN based on teaching English abroad. Why? I have three reasons:
1) Teaching English abroad is not a new phenomenon but is one that has become increasingly popular.
2) This is a job field that has benefited greatly from advancements made in the internet and technology in general.
The general questions that I want to find answer to are:
1) What kind of certification do I need and where can I get it?
2) Where can/should I teach English?
3) How can I find a trustworthy employer? Should I go through a recruiter?
4) What can I expect during the interview? What questions should I ask?
5) Where can I learn more about the city/country I will be moving to?
6) What are the best ways to keep in touch with friends and family?
7) Where can I find reliable teaching resources?